Opening date: 13 May 2005
Closing date: 05 August 2005
Department: Office for National Statistics
Category: Population and Migration
Response to consultation: The assessment of initial user requirements on content for England and Wales is available to download.
Topic summaries: The following summaries of user requirements for each topic are also available to download:
Ethnicity, identity, language & religion
Health & care
Labour market & national statistics socio-economic classification (NS-SEC)
Population, demography & travel
Summary of user requirements in Wales: The Statistical Directorate of the Welsh Government has published a statistical bulletin summarising the consultation responses from Wales or about Welsh issues, which is available to download.
Individual responses to the consultation: All individual responses to this consultation are available in Excel and CSV formats.
Please contact Census Customer Services if you have any queries or requests for further information.
You might also be interested in:
- 2011 Census - Consultation document (565.7 kB pdf)
- Response to consultation - 2011 Census (857.5 kB pdf)
- Ethnicity, identity, language & religion (583.6 kB pdf)
- Health & care (256.0 kB pdf)
- Housing (352.2 kB pdf)
- Income (131.3 kB pdf)
- Labour market & NS-SEC (227.3 kB pdf)
- Migration (270.9 kB pdf)
- Population, demography & travel (205.1 kB pdf)
- Qualifications (107.8 kB pdf)
- Sexual orientation (82.4 kB pdf)
- Sexual orientation background (71.9 kB pdf)
- Responses to consultation - Excel (4.7 MB xls)
- Responses to consultation - CSV (3.7 MB csv)