This easy read report helps people understand:
- who the Office for National Statistics (ONS) is
- what we wanted to find out
- who answered our questions
- what we found out
- what disabled people thought should happen next
- how to get more information
To download this easy read report, click or tap the blue, underlined words in the following sentence:Back to table of contents
We would like to know what you think of this easy read report. This is so that we can improve future easy read reports.
You can tell us what you think about this easy read report by answering two questions in our Disabled services easy read survey.
You can also get to the survey by clicking the link at the very end of the report itself.Back to table of contents
Contact details for this Article
Telephone: +44 1633 455674