We have a successful international development programme, working peer-to-peer with national statistical offices in the developing world.
The ONS is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority which has a mandate to promote and safeguard the production of official statistics.
This programme supports that mandate by building strong relationships with organisations in low-income countries and working with them to help increase statistical capacity.
Find out more on the programme's dedicated webpages, read case studies about recent work and view our ambitious strategy for international development which sets out our vision for High-quality statistics to improve lives globallyBack to table of contents
You might also be interested in:
- UK aid strategy
- ONS in Africa: Pooling expertise to make better statistics
- ONS international showcase extravaganza!
- Development tracker
- Making sure that every life counts – ONS in Rwanda
- Supporting global goals in Ghana
- AI for International Development
- ONS looking internationally during COVID-19
- World Class Statistics and supporting stats around the World