How effective is getting a job in helping people leave poverty?
10-Mar-2015Of those aged 18 to 59 who were in income poverty, but then entered employment between 2007 and 2012, 70% moved out of poverty. The other 30% remained in poverty, despite entering employment.
GDP and the Labour Market - Q4 2014 Quarterly Update
18-Feb-2015Comparison of developments in GDP and the labour market in the latest quarter.
Bonus payments in Great Britain infographic
29-Aug-2014Latest data on bonuses in 2013/14
What is human capital?
20-Aug-2014Infographic explaining what human capital is, how it changed over the economic downturn and how it differs by age, gender and qualifications held.
People who started employment in the 1990s were 40% better paid than those in the 1970s
03-Jul-2014Latest ONS analysis looks at how wages have changed over time
How have labour markets changed across the G7 countries?
03-Jun-2014Latest ONS analysis explores the effect of the economic downturn on employment and wages
Index of Labour Costs Per Hour (ILCH), Q4 2014 (experimental)
19-Mar-2015Measures changes in the average labour costs per hour worked.
Reconciliation of Estimates of Jobs, March 2015
18-Mar-2015Compares the latest Workforce Jobs (WFJ) estimates with the equivalent estimates of jobs from the Labour Force Survey (LFS). This is produced every quarter, when the latest WFJ estimates are released.
Single Month Labour Force Survey Estimates, March 2015 (Not Designated as National Statistics)
18-Mar-2015These single month LFS analyses have been produced as a tool to assist in understanding the movements in the published three month average LFS estimates. These estimates are not designated as National Statistics.
UK Labour Market, March 2015
18-Mar-2015Labour market statistics (including employment, unemployment and economic inactivity) for the United Kingdom.
Poverty and Employment Transitions in the UK and EU, 2007-2012
10-Mar-2015The relationship between relative income poverty and participation in the labour market and the extent to which moving into employment is associated with leaving poverty. Analysis by a range of demographic factors, characteristics of employment and EU comparisons.
Economic Review, March 2015
04-Mar-2015The key economic stories from National Statistics produced over the latest month, painting a coherent picture of the UK economic performance using recent economic data.
Index of Labour Costs Per Hour (ILCH), Q4 2014, Non-Seasonally Adjusted (Excel sheet 269Kb)
19-Mar-2015ILCH index values and yearly growth for industries and sectors, Q4 2014.
Index of Labour Costs Per Hour (ILCH), Q4 2014, Seasonally Adjusted (Excel sheet 368Kb)
19-Mar-2015ILCH index values, yearly and quarterly growth for industries and sectors, Q4 2014.
A01: Summary of labour market statistics. Date of Publication:18 March 2015. Date of Next Publication:17 April 2015. (Excel sheet 6974Kb)
18-Mar-2015Labour market statistics summary data tables. This document contains the tables which appear in the pdf version of the Labour Market Statistical Bulletin.
EARN02: Average Weekly Earnings by sector. Date of Publication:Date of Publication:18 March 2015. Date of Next Publication:17 April 2015. (Excel sheet 535Kb)
18-Mar-2015Average weekly earnings by sector (Monthly Wages & Salaries Survey).
EARN03: Average weekly earnings by industry. Date of Publication:18 March 2015. Date of Next Publication:17 April 2015. (Excel sheet 605Kb)
18-Mar-2015Average weekly earnings by industry (Monthly Wages and Salaries Survey).
Time Series Dataset: Average Weekly Earnings
18-Mar-2015Average Weekly Earnings (AWE) series. The AWE is the ONS's headline measure of short-term earnings growth. The data is derived from the Monthly Wages & Salaries Survey, a survey of employers.