Source: Office for National Statistics - Deaths involving COVID-19
- Points on the map are placed at the centre of the local area they represent and do not show the actual location of deaths. The size of the circle is proportional to the number of deaths
- To protect confidentiality, a small number of deaths have been reallocated between neighbouring areas.
- Deaths occurring between 1 March 2020 and 31 May 2020 and registered by 6 June 2020.
- Figures exclude death of non-residents and are based on May 2020 boundaries.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) was the underlying cause or was mentioned on the death certificate as a contributory factor (ICD-10 codes U07.1 and U07.2).
- Locally adopted MSOA names are provided by House of Commons Library. While these names are not officially supported for National Statistics they are provided here to help local users.
- Figures are provisional.