Figure 3: Age-specific suicide rate, females, deaths registered in each year from 2002 to 2013
Source: Office for National Statistics, Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, National Records of Scotland
- The National Statistics definition of suicide is given in the section 'Suicide definition'
- Figures are for females aged 15 years and over
- Age-specific rates per 100,000 population
- Deaths of non-residents are included in figures for the UK
- Figures are for deaths registered in each calendar year
Download this chart