Figure 2b: Age-specific mortality rates, females aged 75 years and over, deaths registered in Quarter 4 (October to December) 2001 to 2018, England
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Age-specific mortality rates per 100,000 population.
- Q4 refers to Quarter 4 (1 October to 31 December).
- Figures are for deaths registered rather than deaths occurring in each period.
- Figures for 2018 are based on provisional mortality data and projected populations.
- Figures exclude non-residents.
Download this chart