Figure 2a: Age-specific mortality rates, deaths registered in Quarter 2 (Apr to June), 2001 to 2018, males aged 75 years and over, England
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Age-standardised mortality rates per 100,000 population, standardised to the 2013 European Standard Population.
- Q2 refers to Quarter 2 (1 April to 30 June).
- Figures are for deaths registered rather than deaths occurring in each period.
- Figures for 2018 are based on provisional mortality data and projected populations.
- Figures exclude non-residents.
Download this chart