Figure 1: Total UK public service productivity, 1997 to Quarter 1 (Jan to Mar) 2018
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Estimates from 1997 to 2015 are based on the existing annual series.
- Annual estimates from 2016 to 2017 are based on the annualised experimental series. These series are displayed in the third quarter of the year.
- Estimates from Quarter 1 2016 to Quarter 1 2018 are based on the experimental quarterly total public service productivity series.
- Estimates of productivity for the experimental period are indirectly seasonally adjusted, calculated using seasonally adjusted inputs and seasonally adjusted output.
- Asterisks (*) and greyed out area reference periods show where estimates are based on experimental methodology.
Download this chart